In honor of Throwback Thursday, I’m sharing some of our past Valentine’s Day Party Ideas. These are some of my favorite ideas for Valentine’s Day from years past.
2. Cut strawberries into hearts and skewer them for a healthy Valentine’s Day treat. Serve with strawberry milk. Free printable drink flags are available here.
3. Dress up Valentine’s Day chocolates with a fun serving dish like the above ceramic spoons. You can also serve pink candies in a glass apothecary jar. Download the free printable label here.
5. For simple holiday treats, you can top store bought brownies with a small dollop of icing and a chocolate heart. It’s a fuss-free way to serve a cute Valentine’s themed treat.
6. For a Valentine’s Day cocktail, serve Cotton Candy Cocktails. They can be made as a non-alcoholic option, too!
7. These cute little White Chocolate Strawberry S’mores Parfait will satisfy your sweet tooth, but are a fairly light dessert. Made with graham crackers, pudding and strawberries, they will allow you to indulge without breaking those New Year’s resolutions!
8. If you love chocolate, you’ll love these Dark Chocolate Raspberry Pot de Crème. One of my new favorite treats, they are rich and indulgent!