You took our Enneagram Personality Test – Now What?
Once you took our Enneagram Personality Test, you may now be wondering what to do with those results. For many people, their top test result is a few (like 3-4) percentage points higher than the next number. Or they have taken a test before and these results just confirm what they already believed. The read the description of their Type and it just seems to click.
If you still aren’t sure of your primary type, that’s okay! You are not alone.
Here are a few reasons that your test results may be a little skewed:
- If you are are woman and your highest score was a Two, don’t neglect looking at the next two highest scores to make sure. Women are often culturally conditioned to play the role of the Two, so make sure to review the Core Motivations sheet that was mailed to you after you took the test.
- If you have several closely tied number, you might be a Three, Six or Nine.
- It’s very common for Sixes to have a fairly evenly distributed score between three to five different types
But, before you settle on your primary type, we suggest you do a couple things:
- Read the Descriptions of your top three results, here.
- Read the Core Motivations in the free Core Motivations Guide that was emailed to you.
- If after doing these two steps you are still unsure, check out our deep dive into self-understanding and self-awareness with our Embracing Your Type Digital Workbook, here. It’s our best tool for both determining your Type and setting you on transformational self growth journey.