Hey everybody!! It’s Mira and today I will show you how to make some adorable Halloween Treats. I’ve got witches hats and pumpkin drinks. These are super easy and literally took me a minute to make! Anybody could make these! And I mean anybody; ages 3-93 could do this. The only skill you need is creativity! I think that these treats are perfect for when you are in a hurry but still want to make something adorable. I would also use these at a Halloween party. They are fun and will draw anybody’s attention!!
You will need:
- One tube of orange decorating frosting (I used Betty Crocker, but any kind works fine)
- Twenty-Four Keebler Fudge Stripe Cookies
- A pack of Hershey Kisses
- Take the fudge stripes and flip them over so that the top is facing downwards
- Using your icing, outline the circular hole
- With the Hershey kiss unwrapped, place it on top of the hole so that it is covering it.
- Repeat steps 1,2, and 3 so that you have 24 adorable hats!!
And there you have your Witches’ Hats!! Hope you enjoy!
What you need:
- One 16 ounce Orange Soda
- A sharpie marker
- Green ribbon (optional)
- First, taking the orange soda, you will take the wrapper off
- Now, taking your sharpie, you will draw a pumpkin’s face where the wrapper was
- If you decided to use your ribbon, you will tie a bow on the top of the bottle
So, these treats are super easy and super adorable!!! I really hope you enjoyed making (and eating) them! I’ll see you next time!