How are you celebrating Mother’s Day this year? We’re having a brunch at my Mom’s house with both of my grandmothers. Each year, I feel more and more blessed to have these wonderful women in my life. And, also so grateful that my mom generously is hosting brunch for us all! If you’re hosting a Mother’s Day brunch yourself or just need a few more Mother’s Day ideas, here are five of my favorite finds:
1. This tablesetting is perfection for those mothers who love to garden!
2. These beautifully intricate Mother’s Day Card Vases would be quite a treat for any mom.
3. A sweet felt flower pin would make a wonderful table decoration that your mom could take home and wear after the party.
4. I have to try making this delicious looking Vanilla Pound Cake with Lemon Curd with Blackberries, Blueberries & Black Plums.
5. Who wants to go with me to this gorgeous backyard picnic?