Spring Break is just next week for our kids and most of the kids in this region. If you’re looking for a few little Easter crafts to do with the kids, I found several precious ones online. I’ve rounded up a few of my favorite ideas. And, even if you’re not on Spring Break, this weekend is a perfect time for Easter crafts!
1. These Painted Egg Cartons would be perfect filled with candy and given as neighbor gifts
2. The most amazing Peter Rabbit decorated Easter eggs
3. Adorably sweet little DIY Bunny Ears
4. Eggshell Place Card Holders for a natural, organic Easter tablescape
5. Painted Easter Egg Balloons would be a great craft for kids and perfect for a kid-friendly Easter party