- Free Owl Utensil Holder Template
1. Using the free owl utensil holder template, cut out each of the shapes in felt. I simply cut out the paper shapes, traced them onto the felt, then cut out the shapes.
2. You should have three sizes of circles for the eyes. Starting with the smallest circle, stitch it to the next biggest circle. Repeat, until you’ve stitched all three circles together.
3. Stitch the eyes to the owl’s head. Glue the triangle nose to the head, under the eyes.
4. Stitch the wings to either side of the front of the owl’s body.
5. Stitch the head of the owl to the front of the body.
6. Finally, stack the front of the body on top of the back and stitch the two pieces together. You want to wait to attach the back of the body until the all of the front has been stitched, so you don’t stitch closed the back.