Just 10 more days until Father’s Day 2015. If you still haven’t gotten your guy something, it’s not too late to order a gift that he’ll love. I’ve gathered up a few of my favorite things for this year’s Father’s Day Gift Guide:
1. My guy claims that J.Crew makes the all time best t-shirts
2. These Costas are great for everyday – they could worn when exercising outdoors or when dressed up
3. This leather case would be perfect for the guy who keeps his phone and wallet all in one
4. This anniversary bottle is hard to find, but definitely worth it!
5. Never thought you would covet a cooler – then you haven’t met the Yeti! A little Yeti cooler is a great gift and you could get some use out of it, too 😉
6. Classic, perfect swim trunks in lots of color choices
7. Simple, durable shaving kit bag and you have to see the cute message inside!
8. Love these etched bourbon glasses
9. Something for the guy who loves to grill and barbecue