Creating this doughnut hole wreath is very simple and only takes a few minutes. Here’s what you’ll need:
8 dozen doughnut holes (any flavor would work, but I used powdered sugar)
Styrofoam Wreath Form
Box of toothpicks
- For this wreath, I used a 13 inch diameter white wreath form. (If you are using a different color wreath form than your doughnut holes, you might want to consider wrapping it in colored paper that matches the doughnut holes, so no other color shows through.) Wrap wreath with Saran Wrap.
- Starting with first doughnut hole, poke toothpick about 1/2 way into doughnut hole. Then, poke the other half of the toothpick into the wreath form.
- Repeat with remaining doughnut holes. Place doughnuts right next to each other, so there’s isn’t a big gap between doughnuts. Do not fill in the back of the wreath form, just the front and sides.
- If desired, tie ribbon into a bow. Slip a piece of floral wire though the back side of the bow. Wrap wire around finished wreath and secure in the back.
- To hang the wreath, I used white string looped behind the bow. Tie it in a loop and hang from a picture hanger or Command hook.